Despite the belief of many, I am still working hard (very hard, in fact) on this web site and my photography. Undoubtedly you’ve already spied many of the recent changes I’ve made to The Unframed World, but in case you’re new here are the highlights:
- Completely gutted and revamped site structure to provide you with more worthwhile content per click
- Wider layout to allow for much bigger images.
- Fully functioning shop with real products (and even some free ones! Woot!)
- Sidebar that’s actually useful
- Shameless quotes in the header that change randomly every time you reload the page (it’s fun, try it!)
- My complete portfolio and then some (finally!)
I put a lot of thought and energy into this revampage (like “revamp” but with gold chains) and my overall goal was to make content more accessible. I hope it makes your time here that much more worthwhile.
So where was I?
Around… you know… the usual stuff like:
- Gettin’ hitched with Lori (in Hawaii!)
- Landing a sweet McAwesome graphic design job (it even comes with all the coffee I can drink)
- Moving into a new apartment
- Revamping this site
- Taking a lot of pictures that I can’t wait to share in the near future
Below are some pictures taken by a combination of my stellar photo journalist friend Timmy Huynh and also a local photographer Joey Corcino. It was a beautiful October day at the Maui Tropical Plantation when we tied the knot, and we both couldn’t be happier. This may be one of the only posts on this blog that I haven’t posted any of my photos on, but hopefully you understand. For the complete 80+ image gallery from the wedding head on over to our wedding web site here.
Look forward to more photo heavy posts on the horizon in 2012 and HAPPY NEW YEAR!